Monday, December 29, 2008

Products I LOVE #2 - Ring from JenXCreations

Time for another product I love! I actually traded soap for this gorgeous ring on Etsy from JenXCreations.



I will be the first to admit that I'm not a huge jewelry wearer - I forget to put anything on other than the necessary clothing most days, but this ring spoke to me. Its natural colors and slight sparkle will match many outfits that I wear. And it goes great with the beautiful necklace Coll bought me for Christmas!

The ring is made with the wire wrapping technique (that's about the most I can say on that as I really have no idea how to even BEGIN making jewelry and feel my lack of knowledge would be glaring if I tried to say any more!). It is called "The Best of Both Worlds ring". The beads are Opalite and Peridot and it is wrapped with sterling silver and gold wire. I was surprised by how sturdy the ring felt - I have never worn a wire-wrap ring and was concerned it wouldn't be very tough and prone to bending out of shape but that's not the case at all!



The ring came in a cute handmade box and was packed very securely. Shipping was fast and I was pleasantly surprised that day to open my mailbox to see a package made of Christmas wrapping paper inside! How cute! She also sent along some free peppermint tea which I have since consumed...yum. JenXCreations is an asset to Etsy. I love my beautiful ring!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute ring but the handmade box is what has me all enamored. I really like those extra touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW!!! Your too sweet. I almost cried when I read this. By far the best compliment ever. The soaps I recieved from you went to xmas presents to my mother in law. She used one right away and kept saying how yummy everything smelled. Left her skin feeling silky smooth. thanx for contributing to such a great xmas gift. You to are a wonderful asset to etsy!! Many hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen's jewelry is stunning!! I have a necklace( amethyst) I always get compliments on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous!! Thanx so Much!!

    ReplyDelete