Thursday, December 25, 2008

A great Christmas!

We had a wonderful time with Collier's family this weekend. We laughed and were merry and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful time! The only thing missing was MY family, but luckily for us we get to see them next week for a belated Christmas at my parents on New Years day.

I got more wonderful gifts than I could have asked for, and had a special surprise when I returned home - the Christmas treasury I made was on the front page today! Hooray!



Some of the wonderful people I featured in the treasury are people I've purchased from this year (I'm wearing that awesome cranberry glove/scarflette set as I type this!), in the next few weeks I'll be posting about them. Others are people I plan to buy from in the future. I want to buy one of those awesome terrariums when we move to our new place.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to enjoy what's left of Christmas day with my wonderful Collier and our little furry family. Well...Kermit's passed/partied out and the kitties are napping as well so maybe mostly Collier :)

Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this!

No comments:

Post a Comment