Saturday, March 7, 2009

This Week's Etsy Features!

Another great week around these parts! I was featured on Etsy a few times this week.

whisper into my eye by longwinterfarm


This lovely treasury took my breath away! It reminds me of a soft and beautiful wedding. Such a wonderful combination of items from a fellow cold-process soaper.

For the Love of...(friends and neighbours) by Aprilis


This lovely treasury is April's first! She is a friend on Twitter and we follow each other's blogs - we are both trying to lose weight currently and inspire each other! She made this treasury to feature items from some of her friends as well as local artists in Yorkshire.

Found using the search term "tea" by Etsy Admin
I got word from an Etsy Veg teammate that I made the front page this week, but the screen shot hasn't been uploaded to Flickr yet. So, sadly all you know is all I know at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment