Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sneak Peek - Minty Fresh!


I've got a brand new bar curing as we speak, I created this one this weekend (this was the batch that Coll picked for me to make the day we got engaged - I decided to delay it until Sunday night so that we could properly enjoy our engagement!). I also like to call it "Mean Green" as it is a gorgeous bright green! This bar is going to be part of my "All Natural" line of soaps, made with essential oils only. It's a combo of Spearmint and Eucalyptus essential oils, but the eucalyptus is rather indiscernable - it just smells like spearminty goodness! Coll adores this bar already, I love it too. It reminds me of my favorite gum. Just very fresh, clean, cheery. It gets it's awesome green color from natural parsley powder...no artificial stuff here :) I even added a bit of dried chamomile to add a touch of exfoliation.

This would have been a great bar to have available for St. Patty's day, ha ha. I always seem to be about a month behind with holidays. It's something I am working on and hope to have holiday appropriate soaps in the future. This bar is going to stay in my line, though...it's too good to give up!

5 comments:

  1. I would never of thought to go minty but it sound nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love minty bath products - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooow minty fresh... I love it! Must pop by your Etsy shop and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when you get this one listed. It sounds amazing and I really want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely let you know! It's awesome...Collier's dying to try it (and keeps asking me when it will be cured so we can test it)! It should be available by the end of March :)

    ReplyDelete