Saturday, February 7, 2009

A trip to the "Puppy Park"

Well, spring sprung in Milwaukee today. Of course my pessimistic boyfriend kept reminding me that it's just temporary, it will get cold and snow again. But I prefer to remain optimistic! It only gets warmer from here :)

To celebrate our 50 degreeish day, we decided to take Kermy to the puppy park. There is a park near the airport that we usually take him to for some legal off-leash time. It's set back from the road, is fairly large (enough to take about a half hour to make a loop through), and completely fenced. To sum today's trip up in one word, I would say this: MUDDY!

On the way in to the park, a man looked at our white bodied dog and said, "Whoa, have fun washing him!" We planned to bathe him today anyway so went in with an open mind. Kerm had a ton of fun, but our white dog was brown on his underside when we left!

He is clean and smelling fresh again now, thank goodness! It was a beautiful day, though, I'm glad I was able to share it with those I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment