Friday, April 24, 2009

Treasuries I created recently

One of the best parts about vacation is that when I'm not halfway across the country house-hunting or frantically trying to unpack a few things in our sublet so it feels a teeny bit homey, I am pretty much always available when the Treasury opens on Etsy!

I made two treasuries last week, one this week, and yes, I've got another ready to go on Poster Sketch :)

Arizona, Here I Come!


This is the second treasury I created in excitement over moving to AZ :) Plus, it's not every day that you see a cactus treasury!!

Good House Karma


I created this treasury the day I found out that the primary offer for the house we have a back-up offer in on was going to the bank (where it would either be approved or denied). Nerves were skyrocketing and I felt the need to do something to create positive energy around the situation. Enter my "spanish style house" treasury.

Our Earthly Riches


This may be surprising (or not) but this one actually took me so much longer than a normal treasury does to create, even though I was pulling from a list of people! I wanted this treasury to be extra special as it was geared toward raising awareness of our EtsyVeg Earthly Riches Giveaway which started on Earth day 4/22/09 and runs through 4/28/09. It's a collection of items from sellers/team members that made donations. I wanted to showcase all the talent and amazing creations that people could win! I think it turned out rather nicely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment