Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sneak Peek - Sonoran Sunshine

I've been a busy soaper this week - I made 5 new batches and another batch of my most popular creation, Spa Clean!! I'll have more sneak peeks coming this week, but for now here is the first new batch I created!



I used a lovely bergamot and grapefruit blend of essential oils that is perfect for summer! I also added calendula and orange peel powder into the soap for a bit of yellow-orange color! I was just going to call this one "Bergamot and Grapefruit" but when I poured it in the mold I thought it looked a bit like desert sands! So, I created more of a sand facade to the top of the bars and it earned the name Sonoran Sunshine as a tribute to where we're going :)


Look for this bar in my Etsy Shop the 2nd week of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment