Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going on Vacation!!


I thought it only appropriate to warn any customers reading my blog (if any do? :)) that I will be putting my Etsy Shop on vacation from Friday 4/3/09 until Wednesday 4/8/09. It's not such a long time but it's necessary. Coll and I are relocating temporarily - we have a sublet in Milwaukee and I am heading home to my parents house for my month of vacation! But first I will fly to Phoenix to look at houses with our realtor and hopefully make an offer before all is said and done! First-time home buying is one of the most intimidating things I've ever done (and I go to Medical School, ha ha!). But it has turned out to be really fun as well. Now we'll just have to see how fun I think it is once we have counter offers and slow-moving banks to deal with!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! You are going to have to share photos once you've found your new home.

    ReplyDelete