Monday, November 17, 2008

Super Secret Soap Sale!

Say that five times fast :) I just finished taking another grueling 9 hour test and need something to lift my spirits...and nothing makes me happier than improving someone's bathing experience!

I am having a secret sale until 3 pm CST TOMORROW on everything on my site. Everyone who buys before 3 pm on 11/19/08 will get $2 off the cost of EACH item they purchase. Just buy the item, I will adjust your invoice and send it to you, and complete the sale as you would normally. If you pay by 3 pm CST tomorrow via Paypal, I can have your order in the mail tomorrow!

Make sure to include the phrase "Super Secret Soap Sale" or something similar in the message with your purchase! This is only for people who follow me on Twitter or on my blog.

Isn't it time to clean up your act? http://www.KellesKitchen.Etsy.com :)

If you want higher quantities than what I've got listed, convo me on Etsy or comment here. I can easily create a custom listing!

Kelle

No comments:

Post a Comment