Friday, November 14, 2008

Kelle's Kitchen is on Blogger!!

Hi all,


I thought my introductory post should be...introductory :) I started a shop on Etsy a few weeks ago to sell my soaps and thought Blogger would be a great way for me to inform my customers of my latest shop news (which, as of late, there has been a lot!). I make 100% Vegan cold-process soaps as well as 100% Vegan lip balms (because I'm a self-proclaimed lip balm addict!).


My plan for this site is shop news, sneak peeks (that's right - see it before it's on Etsy!), talk about what inspires me, maybe post some photos of my adorable pets (1 dog - Kermit, 2 cats - Zazu and Shenzi, and 1 bunny - Panda), and most importantly allow me to do GIVEAWAYS!


Please see my Etsy page to make any purchase: http://www.KellesKitchen.etsy.com. Everything on there is what's available currently. I will make posts of upcoming soaps on this page from time to time, but please realize that it takes 3-6 weeks for soap to cure and I will NOT sell it until the pH of the batch is in a safe range.


Any questions? Just ask. Please feel free to "follow" me - As I said I will be doing give-aways from time to time and you wouldn't want to miss out on some free soap or lip balm, would you?!?


Yours,
Kelle from Kelle's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment