Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm back for a limited time only for a 50% off Clearance!



It has been a long time...but I have returned to selling soaps for a limited time only! Life has been busy, work has been busy! Of note, Collier and I are now married and we live in an awesome home that we purchased in July! We are loving Phoenix and are seriously considering staying here when I am done with my residency.

It is not humanly possible for Collier and I to use all of the soaps that I still have from when Kelle's Kitchen was in high force, so I am clearancing them out at 50% off! You can see my whole selection at my shop!

I still plan to restart my soap business under a new name that I have registered, but will wait at least until my intern year is done as I already feel like Collier and the pets get the short end of the stick with me being gone as much as I am. Collier's returning to school next semester so I will have to see how things are when that happens!

1 comment:

  1. Kelle, it's so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the wedding and really glad you're loving Phoenix and things are going well:D

    Take care of yourself

    Yvonne
    xx

    ReplyDelete